BECOME A MEMBER OF OMA
A membership is more than just free annual admission and discounts on programs. OMA members are part of a larger family who enjoy art and cultural experiences. Add membership to Artist Alliance at any level to connect with creative peers. So join at the level that best suits your interests and find out where you belong. If you are interested in a business or corporate membership, click here for more information about the levels and benefits.
ADD ARTIST ALLIANCE TO ANY LEVEL
- Add to any membership level, per person
- Be part of a program designed to foster a bond between the museum, artists, and the community
- Exhibition opportunities
- Invitation to quarterly exchanges to converse, learn, share, and critique artwork with the Artist Alliance members
- Eligible to submit works for juried shows at OMA and satellite galleries
- Listing in online directory with a link to your artist website
- Artist Alliance membership only valid with a current OMA membership.
Your gateway to experience the Southern California art community through online and onsite OMA exhibitions and programming year-round.
- Unlimited free admission to OMA exhibitions
- Engage with the arts through online and onsite classes and
lectures with a discount, plus free access to select programs
including exhibition previews
- 10% discount in the Museum Store
- Two guest passes to share with fellow art lovers
For artists and art enthusiasts under the age of 30 to network with like-minded peers, as well as the opportunity to champion, facilitate, and curate programs.
- All benefits of BASIC FOR ONE
- All benefits of ARTIST ALLIANCE
Access for two adults and all children under 18 in the household to take part in the OMA community through year-round admission, special discounts, and access to digital content.
- All benefits of BASIC FOR ONE plus:
- Discounts on children’s programing
- Access to download art lesson plans
For museum lovers who seek cultural experiences near and far with reciprocal member access to over 1,000 cultural venues.
- All benefits of BASIC FOR TWO plus:
- Enjoy North American Reciprocal Membership (NARM) and Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM) free or discounted admission across the country and around the world
- Invitations to annual Patron Party with an insider’s update
- Unlimited access to digital art lectures, artist interviews, and studio visits
- Two additional guest passes (four total)
Deepen your engagement through early access to exhibition previews and host guests at OMA for intimate docent-led tours.
- All Patron level benefits, plus:
- Additional 5% discount (15% off) on all items in the Museum Store
- Two extra guest passes (six total)
- Invitation for two to the private VIP hour prior to select exhibition openings
- A private tour with the executive director (by appointment)
Foster the future of the arts through gatherings with like-minded art enthusiasts and special curated art experiences.
- All President’s Circle benefits, plus:
- Four extra guest passes (ten total)
- Invitation for two to the annual Evening of Distinction
- Exclusive visits to artist’s studios or private collections
- Annual recognition
Provide foundational support for the cultural community while sharing one-of-a kind experiences with curators and artists, as well as invitations to behind-the-scenes events.
- All Founder’s Circle benefits, plus:
- Additional 5% discount (20% off) on all items in the Museum Store
- Private receptions with tours of major OMA exhibitions led by the curator and/or artist(s)
- 15% discount on a single facility rental at OMA
Experience unparalleled and exclusive access to the museum while providing the most impactful philanthropic support.
- All Millennium Club benefits, plus:
- Four complimentary tickets to select OMA programs
- Private lunch with the executive director
- 50% discount when purchasing gift memberships at Individual, Dual / Family, and Patron levels
- 25% discount on a single facility rental at OMA
If you are interested in a business or corporate membership, click here for more information about the levels and benefits.
Showcase your company’s alliance with the creative community and support for the arts with a corporate or business level membership. Click here for information on levels and benefits.
Join or renew online by clicking your desired level on the left. If you’d prefer, click here to download a form to fill out and mail or bring into OMA. Either way, we look forward to having you be a part of the museum family.
MEMBER ONLY EVENTS
Funding has been provided by California Humanities and the State of California through the California State Library.