TEENY TINY ART MART
The Sale Is Now Closed. Thank You For Your Support!
Up Next: Teeny Tiny 2022
Check Back Soon For Details About This Annual December Sale!
The Teeny Tiny Art Mart closed on December 20 and it was a HUGE success! With the community's support we were able to raise more than $17,000 that will go towards critical education initiatives serving nearly 3000 children, such as Literacy Through Art and ArtQuest which bring art-based lessons to every third and fifth grader in Oceanside Unified School District.
After 2020’s epic display of creativity during a time when our community needed it most, OMA’s Teeny Tiny Art Mart returned in 2021, bigger and better than ever. 384 artists donated 974 artworks. Over 600 artworks sold with all proceeds going towards one important goal—to inspire the next generation to be creative.
The OMA team can’t thank the community enough for fueling this fundraiser by donating and purchasing artwork. Artists and art enthusiasts of all ages were invited to submit artwork in almost any media for inclusion in the Art Mart. Artwork by novices, professionals, civic leaders, and local celebrities was available for purchase at prices accessible for anyone, with a twist–buyers did not know the identity of the artist until they purchased the artwork.
- The virtual sale took place December 5, 5:00pm through December 20, 5:00pm.
- Artwork measured exactly 5 inches tall x 5 inches wide (no smaller and no larger), and no more than 1.5 inches deep
- All submissions were original works of art created and owned by the person making the submission.
- There was no limit to the number of artworks each person may purchase.
- Each tiny masterpiece will be sold for $25 (plus $3.50 taxes and fees) —with a twist— buyers will not know the identity of the artist, whether they are a novices, professional, civic leader, or local celebrities, until they purchase the artwork.
- Purchased artwork may be picked up from OMA during public open hours starting on Thursday, December 9, 2021.
- If the buyer needs their artwork to be shipped, shipping costs start at $10 and will vary.
See The Artwork
Take a look at the artwork that was included in the sale here.
Select works that did not sell through the official fundraiser will be carried in the Museum Store for a limited time.
For questions, please click here to email an OMA representative
Thank you to our 2021 sponsor:
Blue Shield of California Promise Health Plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Shield Association.