Holiday Hours and Closures
Early Closing: Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve closing at 2:00pm
Closed: New Year’s Day, Easter, July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
Health and Safety (please read carefully)
In line with current CDC recommendations, we are no longer requiring masks in the galleries. If you prefer to wear a mask, we have masks available for patrons at the front desk. We recognize that masks are a tool for preventing the spread of disease of all kinds and we respect the decision of any patrons who choose to continue using a mask.
Due to the high transmission rates of the Covid-19 variants, and in an abundance of caution, we ask that that you:
- Please stay home if you, or anyone you know, is not feeling well, has cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Continue to social distance and wash hands.
- Please pre-register for all programs and events that you are interested in attending (even if they are free) so we are able to contact you in the instance of any changes, and please continue to sign up in advance for time admission tickets to visit the museum whenever possible.
For visitor, volunteer, and employee safety, we will continue to provide the following accommodations:
- For contact-free admission we continue to encourage online ticket purchases in advance.
- If you are not feeling well, have any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been ill, please plan your visit for another time.
- High volume touch points will be sanitized several times throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the museum.
- Plexiglass is in place at the admission desk.
Even with diligent efforts and added safety precautions, the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in public spaces. OMA cannot guarantee that anyone who visits the museum will not be exposed to COVID-19. As with any excursion outside your home into a public space, you voluntarily assume all potential risks related to exposure to COVID-19 during your visit to OMA.
When visiting Oceanside Museum of Art we request that you adhere to museum guidelines. No beverages or food is allowed in the galleries and there are no glass bottles allowed on the premises. Smoking is not allowed. Alcohol is served with identification only. Pets are not allowed unless as a registered service animal with proof of registration. We hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oceanside Museum of Art.
704 Pier View Way
Oceanside CA 92054
click here to email OMA