(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Oceanside Museum Of Art
704 Pier View Way
Come learn more about the art trip planned for August 28–September 1, 2016. Visit the Windy City with OMA executive director James Peck and docent/art historian Robin Douglas for a fun-filled,
- 4 nights in the recently renovated luxurious all-suite Omni Hotel with free Wifi and luxury appointments, 400 square feet per room, located on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile
- Welcome dinner at the highly acclaimed 676 Restaurant at the Omni
- Farewell cocktail in the 676 Bar and Lounge, named one of the top 10 hotel bars in Chicago
- 4 full breakfasts— a culinary art experience
- Round trip transportation to and from the hotel
Features professional guided tours of:
- Art Institute’s new Modern Wing and a private tour of the Thorne Miniature Rooms, by author Marianne Fineberg
- A walking tour of the Chicago Loop
- An architectural boat tour along the Chicago River, considered one of the top ten U.S. tours
- A land tour of the city’s architectural highlights including a guided tour of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Robie House
- Hosted Chicago Gallery Tour and much more!
- Free time for shopping, baseball and more museums included!