ART AFTER DARK: BEAUTIES BEASTS
Friday, October 28, 7:00–10:00pm
Doubling as opening night for the Beauties Beasts pop-up exhibition, this Halloween party is inspired accordingly and will be a wild night indeed!
Come as you are, or in your most irreverent costume to enjoy live art and music experiences. Food trucks and tempting libations will further feed your senses. Not only is this party more fun with friends, it’s also a lower price—buy your tickets in pairs and get them before it sells out!
Artists Olivia De Berardinis and Jordu Schell will be in attendance along with the show’s curator, Bob Self, and a number of other surprise beauties and beasts mingling among the other party-goers.
Just a sneak peek at what we have planned:
- Music and performance by DJ Gingee
- Private DJ Lounge in a 30 foot airplane art piece by Dustin Otterbach with original art by Olivia De Berardinis on the nose
- Duo static trapeze performances by Gina Wilson & Chris Larkin of Aerial Attraction
- Burlesque performances by Velours Rouge Burlesque
- Live art by Adam Murillo
- Live Speed Painting by Amy Burkman
- Appearances by the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence
- Flash mob and dance performances by Fred Astaire Dancers (featuring beauties and beasts)
- Light up, 14’ Scepter of the Crystal Flame sculpture by artist Lee Shamel on display
- Photo ops with beauties and beasts and a giant gorilla hand
- Photo op with Scott Saw/Vixen Photography
- Interactive art station with New Village Arts Foundry artists
- Beer from Julian Brewing Company with Tap That services
- Beer from Stone Brewing Company
- Kombucha by Living Tea Brewing Company
- Wine bar sponsored in part by Pour House Oceanside
- Food trucks: That’s What Cheese Said and Sicilian Breeze Gelato
Many thanks to our generous event sponsors:
Live Music Supporting Sponsor:
Paul & Pam Kelly
In Kind Sponsors:
Online ticketing is now closed. Tickets will be available for sale at the door until the event sells out.
PROGRAMMING RELATED TO THIS EVENT