NIGHT OF THE LIVING ART:
AN ART AFTER DARK FASHION EXTRAVAGANZA
Call For Artists: Wearable Artwork
- Submissions close: Sunday, September 20, 2020 11:59pm Pacific Time (PT)
- Final acceptances announced via email: Wednesday, September 23, 2020
- Artwork intake: Monday, October 19 from 10:00am-4:00pm and Tuesday, October 20 from 10:00am-4:00pm
- Dress rehearsal: Approximately one week prior to the event
- Date and time of event: Saturday, October 31, 6:00-9:00pm
- Artwork pick-up: Week of November 9–13, 2020
Final acceptance of entries for Art After Dark: Night of the Living Art is up to the selection committee’s discretion after viewing the delivered artwork. If an artwork does not match the appearance of the electronic entry or if the workmanship is not suitable quality for presentation, the artwork will be disqualified and returned at the artist’s expense.
OMA will assume insurance responsibility for the artwork upon receipt and inspection and during the exhibition. OMA is not liable for any claim or loss, theft, or damage of any kind during transportation. OMA will exercise the usual care in handling and will provide coverage for the fair market value of the work or the fair costs of repair. It cannot be responsible for minor wear resulting from normal handling. Each artist in the event will be required to sign a loan agreement with OMA for loan of the work for the duration of the event.
Full credit will be given to the artist(s) wherever the artwork is pictured in all media material related to the event. Artists’ names will be listed as donating artists of a juried exhibition and may be published on signage at the event, in the printed OMA newsletter, OMA website, OMA social media, other OMA printed material, and OMA emails.