(Saturday) 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
James Hubbell House
4470 Hwy 78, Julian CA 92036
Enjoy an intimate lunch at James Hubbell’s home and studio in Santa Ysabel. A guided tour will explore the historic buildings created by Hubbell as well as the new structure
- There is limited seating available on the property.
- This tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking.
- The buildings do not have ramps or handicap access.
- Paths are not paved and some buildings are accessible only by steps or stairs.
- Visitors must be able to enter and exit our shuttle vans in order to reach the property.
- Terrain is uneven with inclines.
- Sturdy walking shoes are recommended.
- No smoking anywhere on the property.
- Please respect your surroundings. Do not pick flowers, fruits, or plants on the property.
- Stay within the maintained grounds, as there are poison oak plants and wild animals, including rattlesnakes, in the area.
- Photography is allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- There is a rest room on the property.