Museum Galleries Are Open!
We are so excited to welcome you back to OMA! We put our members first, so they will get the first hour each day before the museum opens to the general public.
Members will enjoy exclusive access to peruse the galleries for the first hour
Thursday–Sunday from 11:00am–12:00pm
followed by public access until 5:00pm Thursday–Saturday
and until 4:00pm on Sunday.
Member admission is always free, however, advance ticket reservation is required.
Click here to select the day and time for your visit.
Members will need to sign in for their discount.
Call (760) 435-3721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Guest entrance requires a mask.
EXPANDED SAFETY MEASURES
To continue to protect visitors and employees we ask that you continue to wear a mask even if you have been vaccinated.
For visitor and employee safety, we will continue to provide the following accommodations:
- For contact-free admission we continue to encourage online ticket purchases in advance.
- If you are not feeling well, have any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been ill, please plan your visit for another time.
- High volume touchpoints will be sanitized several times throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the museum.
- Plexiglass is in place at the admission desk.
Even with diligent efforts and added safety precautions, the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in public spaces. OMA cannot guarantee that anyone who visits the museum will not be exposed to COVID-19. As with any excursion outside your home into a public space, you voluntarily assume all potential risks related to exposure to COVID-19 during your visit to OMA