WELCOME BACK TO OMA!
A Few Things To Know Before You Go
We Are So Excited To Have The Doors Reopened!
The moment we've all been looking forward to is finally here and we can’t wait to welcome you back to the museum. In order to ensure compliance with all mandates as well as best practices for maintaining health and safety for all, OMA will be reopening with revised hours, limited capacity with timed tickets, and expanded safety measures—all so you can enjoy all of the newly-installed exhibitions.
In order to ensure limited capacity for safe social distancing inside the museum, timed entry tickets are required. They must be purchased in advance. Click here for the list of available dates and times, and then click on the one that fits your schedule to purchase the desired number of tickets. Members will still enjoy free admission. Be sure to sign in (or register if it’s your first time) to receive your automatic discount at checkout. Call (760) 435-3721 if you need assistance.
EXPANDED SAFETY MEASURES
It‘s so exciting to have you all back onsite at OMA, and we want everyone to stay healthy.
- Everyone entering the museum is required to wear a mask that covers both the nose and mouth at all times. This includes the entire OMA team, volunteers, members, and visitors.
- A touchless temperature check is required before entry. Anyone with a fever will not be allowed.
- Sanitizing your hands upon entry is required.
- If you are not feeling well, have any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been ill or traveled in the last two weeks, please plan your visit for another time.
- Everyone should maintain a minimum of six feet social distancing in galleries and at all times throughout their visit.
- OMA is cashless. Please plan to use your debit or credit card for any transactions.
- Safety measures have been added including hand sanitizer stations and social distancing reminders located throughout the museum and a plexiglass shield in place at the front desk.
- Water fountains are not available.
- Public restrooms are not available.
- OMA staff will periodically sanitize high volume touchpoints several times throughout the day.
- Even with diligent efforts and added safety precautions, the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in public spaces where other people are present. OMA cannot guarantee that anyone who visits the museum will not be exposed to COVID-19. As with any excursion outside your home into a public space, you voluntarily assume all potential risks related to exposure to COVID-19 during your visit to OMA.