Museum Galleries Are Open!
We are so excited to welcome you back to OMA! We put our members first, so they will get the first hour each day before the museum opens to the general public.
Members will enjoy exclusive access to peruse the galleries for the first hour
Thursday–Sunday from 11:00am–12:00pm
followed by public access until 5:00pm Thursday–Saturday and until 4:00pm on Sunday.
Member admission is always free
Tickets are available to reserve in advance, or you can purchase at the door.
Click here to select the day and time for your visit.
Members will need to sign in for their discount.
Call (760) 435-3721 or email email@example.com for assistance.
Guest entrance requires a mask.
Health and Safety (please read carefully)
Due to the high transmission rates of the Covid-19 variants, and in an abundance of caution, we ask that that you:
- Please stay home if you, or anyone you know, is not feeling well, has cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Continue to wear a mask indoors.
- Wear a mask at all times if you are not vaccinated.
- Continue to social distance and wash hands.
- Please pre-register for all programs and events that you are interested in attending (even if they are free) so we are able to contact you in the instance of any changes, and please continue to sign up in advance for time admission tickets to visit the museum whenever possible.
To continue to protect visitors and employees we ask that you continue to wear a mask even if you have been vaccinated.
For visitor and employee safety, we will continue to provide the following accommodations:
- For contact-free admission we continue to encourage online ticket purchases in advance.
- If you are not feeling well, have any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been ill, please plan your visit for another time.
- High volume touch points will be sanitized several times throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the museum.
- Plexiglass is in place at the admission desk.
Even with diligent efforts and added safety precautions, the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in public spaces. OMA cannot guarantee that anyone who visits the museum will not be exposed to COVID-19. As with any excursion outside your home into a public space, you voluntarily assume all potential risks related to exposure to COVID-19 during your visit to OMA.